Top Ten Hottest Party spots
Not headed to one of the Top Ten Hottest Party spots this summer? That doesn’t mean you can’t heat things up with a party of your own. Sunshine, abundant seasonal edibles and easy outdoor living are great reasons to gather.
But don’t party alone. There are all kinds of occasions for inviting others to join you. And, don’t be surprised if you receive more wedding invitations and birthday party invitations this summer than at any other time of the year.
What kind of invitation should you look out for?
Birthday Parties…650 million birthday invitations get sent during summer.
- Birthdays are the #1 reason people party during the summer.
- Summertime babies are HOT—summer sees 1.1 million births in the U.S.
- A majority of women are Birthday Party Planners (64%). Expect printed, mailed invitations.
Weddings…250 million wedding invitations.
- Weddings are the #2 reason people party during the summer.
- More weddings occur during the summer months than at any other time of year.
- Nearly half (44%) of wedding budgets go to self-adornment: rings, gowns, and tuxes!
Paper mailed by post still trumps e-cards sent via Internet.
- While 41% plan their wedding using social media, paper invitations outnumber e-cards 20 to 1.
- Most popular invitation card sizes are roughly 4×6 and 5×7.
All told, nearly 1 billion invitation cards hit the mail each year. You can sit around and wait for yours, or heat up the summer now by ordering your own today!
Embed this image on your site: