Presentation can turn a ho-hum gift into eye candy. Next time you receive a birthday party invitation, consider these fun ways to present your gift and ensure it’s the first that the guest of honor reaches to unwrap.
- Wrap in paper that isn’t conventional wrapping paper – Sunday comics, maps, or wallpaper are original options. Alternately, print your own wrapping paper on a printer – you can either include a personalized birthday message or use a child’s scanned artwork or photos for the ultimate in customized giftwrap.
- For long or unusually shaped objects, wrap in a cylindrical shape and tie both ends with bright ribbon or streamers.
- Use double-sided tape to attach the head of a fresh flower and silk ribbon to beautifully craft a woman’s gift.
- Create gift tags by cutting up old cards, punching a single hole and tying with ribbon.
- For a young girl’s gift, wrap the gift in tissue paper and secure the ends with a pretty ponytail holder or hair ribbons that can be used afterwards.
- Buy decorative cardboard boxes for those hard-to-wrap items – these boxes are inexpensive, attractive, and practical for future use.
- Wrap a bottle of wine in an attractive dish towel and affix with ribbon or string.
If you’re someone who keeps a drawer filled and ready-to-go with wrapping paper and tape, consider adding fun and unusual decorative items as you find them. Sure, going the bag-and-tissue-paper route is quick and easy – but it’s unlikely to let your gift shine as it sits on the gift table among all others. And if you’re hosting instead of attending a birthday party soon, shop the fun and fresh selection of birthday party invitations at LookLoveSend.com. All cards are printed on premium quality paper with our 100% satisfaction guarantee to you!